- I have years of experience to assist buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs. I am a hard working, dependable person and will do all in my power to make the home buying or selling process a positive experience.
- I am proud to be a part of Coldwell Banker, whose reputation is stellar and has the most innovative real estate technology in the market today.
- I am proud to say that my clients are happy with my service and attention to them.
- I enjoy the trust and friendships I enjoy with my clients as I guide them through the buying and/or selling process.
- I have 10 years of Real Estate experience
- My husband and I have purchased, remodeled, and sold 10 homes together. Through those experiences, I gained expertise through the entire buying and selling process as well as an eye for projects and design.
- I live in Southborough, MA with my husband and 3 daughters.
Education and Training
- I earned a Bachelor of Science from Brigham Young University in Physical Education with a Fitness & Wellness Management Emphasis.
- I completed the Massachusetts Real Estate School course and exam to earn my Massachusetts Real Estate License.
Communities I Serve
- I serve the greater Metrowest area, including Westborough, Northborough, Southborough, Marlborough, Hudson, Shrewsbury, Hopkinton, Grafton, Sudbury, Natick and surrounding communities.